The Saturday 2nd and Monday 4th July 2016 took place conferences about Digital Heritage and Public Engagement at the University of Nottingham, by the Heritage & the Digital Research Priority Area lab.
In short, these days were presenting different projects mixing digital and cultural challenges. Conferences were much more focused on the “how” and the challenges of the doing more than the experience or the results. Really interesting so.
Digital Art History and Digital Museology: Modes of Analysis, Curation, and Audience Engagement
Here are the storify of these two days:
To browse directly through my storify interface, click here
To browse directly through the RPA storify interface, click here
Here some projects references:
- Heritage and the Digital departement, the University of Nottingham
- Horizon lab, the University of Nottingham
- Atelier Brückner projects
- East Midlands Museums Service
- The Swedish Pompeii project, Insula V1, Anne-Marie Leander Touati, Lund University
University of Nottingham presented projects: